Friday 16 August 2013

Wild Fire - Now Available as a Printed Edition!

 
I am really excited that my book is now available in print for those who don't like reading e-books. It is priced at $12 and will be available in many different outlets across the US through Createspace. Of course, it will also be available on all Amazon stores around the world. Sometimes I feel like I have to pinch myself that my book is out there and available for anyone who would like to read it. What a dream come true! I really do believe that if you put your heart and soul into something you really want, you can achieve anything. And this feels like one of the biggest achievements of my life! It is amazing to see the dream I have had in my head my entire life, finally out there in my reality.
My second book is now getting closer and closer to being finished. Forever You is the second in the Fairy Tale Match Series. I will soon reveal the cover on my blog. I love it! It is a beautiful design by Ramona Lockwood, whose covers are among the most beautiful I have ever seen! I am also working on my next book that I will be bringing out in a new series I am working on. It is the first in a Romantic Mystery Suspense series with a twist, so keep your eyes open as I will reveal more about it as I work on the manuscript. I really love the storyline on this new series and can't wait to crack on with it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment