Sunday 3 November 2013

Quote for the Week!


Sorry there has been a week in-between quotes. I was working flat out last weekend with publishing my book etc. Anyway, here is my quote for the week. It's really apt for me right now. I feel like I have achieved so much with my last book. I not only wrote and formatted the book this time, but I also designed and made the cover and I even did my own book trailer. I loved it! Hidden in Shadows has been my creation right down to every little part of it. I can't say how incredible that feels.
 
If you have a dream, go for making it a reality. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't do it. You can put your mind to achieve anything you want. I did and I couldn't be happier with the results! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment