Sunday 22 December 2013

I Want to Wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas!


I want to wish everyone the very best Christmas. I have had so many blessings this past year. I made my dream of being a published author a reality and I have made countless new friends in the bargain. I have been tremendously blessed.
 
I want to thank everyone I've connected with this year, most especially my very good friend Peggy L Henderson. You've been the best inspiration and friend I could have ever asked for. I have made many other good friends too this year. You've all been wonderful and I feel privileged to know each and every one of you.
 
I also want to thank every person that has bought, read, and enjoyed my books. You are very dear to me and are the reason I write every day. Thank you all for making 2013 a year I will never forget for all the right reasons.
 
May the love you feel at this special time of year be with you all the year through. For it truly is kindness and love that makes the world a better place. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment