Thursday 6 March 2014

Shadow of Suspicion - Free on Amazon Kindle This Weekend!

Although it's still a little cold out there, spring is definitely in the air! The nights are starting to draw back out, but reading is always a favourite pastime whatever the weather or time of year.
 
I have been absorbed in some great mysteries of late, on TV rather than in book form, as I've had no time to read of late. I have been a busy little beaver, working on my writing but also on my house! Some evenings I have been so tired, all I've been able to do is slump in my seat and download an atmospheric mystery to watch. 
 
I think there is nothing quite like a mystery with a little romance thrown in. So, this weekend only, I am offering Shadow of Suspicion free on Amazon Kindle for all you romance and mystery fans. From Fri 7th March to Sun 9th March, you can download this book absolutely free.
 
I hope those that take advantage of this offer, enjoy the mystery and romance of the story. I loved writing it, so I hope you enjoy reading it. Although it is the second in a series, it can be read as a stand alone novel. Happy Reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment